SteelMint is pleased to announce its 5th Annual Indian Iron Ore Summit, which will be taking place from 3rd to 4th August, 2022 in New Delhi.
The premier event in its fifth edition, is set to continue its role in addressing key issues of the Indian iron ore and steel industry. It will focus on iron ore and steel market dynamics and outlook, existing and new policies on the anvil, growth and development, sustainability and decarbonization goals and other challenges.
Iron ore industry is a highly policy-driven sector in India, and these are often game-changers. For instance, Government decision to impose export duty on iron ore and pellet exports, the possible Goa mines auction iron ore mines and the Supreme Court allowing iron ore exports in Karnataka.
As the Indian iron ore industry notices structural changes, the 5th Annual Indian Iron Ore & Pellet Summit will provide the perfect networking opportunity for miners, steel mills, exporters, sponge and pellet makers, analysts, fund managers, consultants, engineering firms and other stakeholders. It will be an ideal platform to reconnect under one roof for 2 days of knowledge sharing, discussions, networking, and private one-on-ones.
Key Focus Areas
How has the Indian iron ore industry changed in the one year?
- Changing trends in iron ore production, exports & imports
Indian iron ore industry outlook – 2025
- Production ramp-up plans of key Indian miners
- Rising share of PSUs in merchant iron ore production
Key government policies to look out for in the Indian iron ore industry
- National Mineral Index – Updates & Way Forward
- MMDR Amendment Act – Recent changes & Impact
- Mineral block auctions – Process & challenges
SC lifts iron ore exports from Karnataka, will Indian export volumes increase sharply?
- Changing trends in Karnataka iron ore sales post-SC decision
When can we expect iron ore mining to resume in Goa?
- Mining resumption & exports – Updates & way forward
Can we expect Maharashtra to come within the top 5 iron ore producing states in India?
- Increasing share in India’s iron ore production
Rising market share of India iron ore concentrates
- Current trends & capacity ramp ups
Future of small coal based plants in India?
How are Indian mills addressing the decarbonization factor through raw material?
- A transition towards green steel
Impact of Geo political factors and export duty on Indian iron ore industry
- Changing trends in production & exports
- Impact of geo-political factors & export duty revisions on the industry
Wednesday, August 3, 2022 - Thursday, August 4, 2022