Haridwar Pharma and Lab Expo – Amptech India
Pharma and Lab Expo The Fifth in its sequel AMPTECH INDIA (India’s only Pharmaceutical & Lab Exhibition at Emerging Markets) will now be scheduled at the ever-growing State of Uttarakhand ,Haridwar Pharma and Lab expo will host the show from the 2nd to 4th of February 2023. The show will feature close to 150 + exhibitors of Pharmaceutical & Packaging Machineries, Lab & Analytical Instruments, Glasswares, Lab Chemicals, Nutraceuticals,Apis,Bulk Drugs,Contract Manufacturers,water and waste water treatment, and other ancillary industries associated with Pharmaceutical & Lab industries.
Why Uttarakhand- Facts & Figures:
- Total of 240 pharma units are located in Uttarakhand, out of which nearly 120 pharma units are in the district of Haridwar and approximately 60 pharma units are in the Dehradun. These are the two major pharma clusters of Uttarakhand, however, there are around 35 pharma units located in Rudrapur district .
- Currently Pharmaceutical sector employs more than 1,00,000+ people in Uttarakhand and the Industry is catering to around 20% of country’s domestic requirement
- With Uttarakhand State`s focus on pharmaceutical and infrastructure investments, Pharma majors have made their base in Uttarakhand and it is on the right track to become a global Pharma hub soon.
- In order to facilitate Pharmaceutical industries in the State, the Govt of Uttarakhand alongside the central Ministry have established a very well-developed infrastructure facility at Pharma City of Selaqui Industrial Area, Dehradun.
- Spread across 50 acres, with a capital investment of INR 12059.62 Lakhs. It is providing employment to more than 1200 people with abundant skilled manpower.
- The Uttarakhand Skill Development Mission trains students for employment under the Pharmaceutical Sector with special courses and industry collaborations which will in-turn make the Uttarakhand Pharmaceutical segment to new heights.
Haridwar is at the heart of the state of Uttarakhand and is well connected with Rail & Road networks with all major Pharmaceutical clusters in the state of Uttarakhand as well as Himachal Pradesh. Dehradun, Roorkee, Selaqui, Udham Singh Nagar Pharma clusters are just under 2 hrs drive from Haridwar and the ISBT and rail Heads of Haridwar is less than 10 minutes away from the venue- Rishikul Grounds. Haridwar also boasts a number of accommodation facilities under various classifications and it will pave way for both exhibitors and visitors to have access to the venue in less than 10 minutes.
Thursday, February 2, 2023 - Saturday, February 4, 2023