Reasons that make ANUTEC – International FoodTec India the Ideal Platform for generating big business
- India is a sunrise sector for Food Processing, offering a plethora of opportunities for boosting business. Round the year availability of raw materials and varied agro-climatic zones are added advantages, leading to various agricultural commodities like fruit and vegetables and marine products. India ranks first among the world’s milk-producing nations since 1998 and has the largest bovine population in the world
- Anutec – International FoodTec India is India’s leading supplier trade fair for food and beverage processing industry. It covers all aspects – processing technologies, ingredients, packaging solutions, refrigeration, automation, quality management, distribution, and many more
- The event brings together suppliers and buyers from all across the globe under one roof to exchange new developments and showcase the future of India’s food and beverage processing industry
- The trade show is a meeting place for connecting the right contacts and suppliers. The Matchmaking Programme at Anutec – International FoodTec India is designed to help attendees make valuable connections; it is an efficient tool for meeting with potential partners and provide a higher-level networking experience
- Anutec – International FoodTec India has a strong focus on Food Processing, including sweet and confectionery, dairy, snacks, fruit and vegetables, and equipment
- The 3-day exhibition will be complemented by knowledge sharing platforms like live demonstrations of full production lines, panel discussion and various education tracks on hot topics like food safety, hygienic designs, and future advancement of the industry
- This year, the trade fair is taking place in Mumbai, India’s financial capital. The global city has been the catalyst of growth for businesses across industries.
- Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai is easy to reach for customers from near and far. Thanks to its location in the city centre, there are many hotels in the immediate vicinity.
- Be a part of the unique platform set by Koelnmesse’s success story of contributing over 90 years of professional trade fair experience to the food & beverage industry
- Fair and Transparent Pricing of the show makes you comfortable to focus purely on driving business and promoting your brand
Thursday, September 21, 2023 - Saturday, September 23, 2023