Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Exhibiting at the Digital Manufacturing Pavilion provides your company a unique business platform to showcase your services, products and expertise to manufacturing professionals visiting the show.
The Digital Manufacturing Exhibition, held concurrently with IMTEX 2023, focuses on Additive Manufacturing & Industry 4.0. The exhibition covers innovative manufacturing technologies centered on robotics, automation, modelling, simulation, data analytics, 3D Printers and sensorization amongst others.
Digital Manufacturing Exhibition draws visitors from across the manufacturing sectors including automotive, aerospace, space, medical equipment, railways, energy and general engineering from private and public enterprises.
Advantages at a Glance
- Exhibit in one of the leading global machine tool and manufacturing technology exhibition with a five-decade history
- Special pavilion focussing on Digital Manufacturing
- Showcase live technologies to large spectrum of manufacturing professionals
- Connect directly with large number of trade delegations representing various industry sectors
- Meet new prospective buyers from India and 50+ countries
- Be among the top global manufacturing technology solution providers and increase your brand identity
- Get noticed through extensive marketing campaigns
- Take advantage of international buyer-seller meet
- Connect with potential buyers before the show through the digital registration portal
Thursday, January 19, 2023 - Wednesday, January 25, 2023