Pune is known to be the education and Cultural capital of Maharashtra. Generally referred to as the culture capital and educational hub, the city is proud to host the annual Book Fair for the thirsty and knowledge seeking book lovers. This largest buyer-seller meet begins from 02nd March 2023.
- Event hosted by Pune City – The Education Centre & Cultural Capital of Maharashtra.
- 19th Event in the series of successful Book Fairs at Pune.
- Visitors Comprising largely of Publishers, Book Sellers, Library Managers, Editors, Academicians, Students, Institutional Representatives, Govt. Officials and Book Lovers.
- Easily accessible by Rail, Road, and Air.
- Centrally located Venue.
- Multi Media Publicity
- Timed Precisely for Excellent Business response.
- Books & Periodicals
- News Papers
- Journals & Other Publications
- Educational Institutions & Universities
- Teaching Aids & Educational Materials
- Literature on Tourism / Trade Promotion / Culture
- Library & Other Services
- Products, Supplies & Services
- Higher Educational Loan
MARKET IN FOCUS:
- More than 1000 Libraries
- Over 500 Schools & Colleges
- More than 100 Kinder Garden / Nursery / Primary Schools
- Several Thousands of Professionals and book lovers in all age groups
VISITORS TARGET GROUP:
- Institutional Representatives
- Library Managers
- Traders / Book Sellers
- Students, Teachers / Faculty Members from Educational Institutions
- Editors & Journalists
- Book Lovers
Thursday, March 2, 2023 - Monday, March 6, 2023